Monday, February 28, 2011

You want to know what I hate?

I hate when people have words written across their behind. It is desperate really, it is basically saying, "I want you to read the word that is written on my butt, because I really just want you to look at my butt." It is pathetic.
I also hate PINK. Not the color, because while not my favorite, the color is perfectly fine. No, I am talking about the brand. The brand that puts PINK on everything. It doesn't matter to them if the jacket is really yellow, green, blue, red, orange, black, white, or any other color of the rainbow. If they want to put PINK on something that is actually pink, that would be fine with me, but leave the other colors out of it. It isn't fair to them.
And the ultimate thing I hate: when people have PINK written across their butt, and the pants are any color but pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment