Sunday, February 27, 2011

History repeating itself...

When I was a little girl, I don't exactly know how old, but I think I was two or three, I took a trip to Seattle. I have no memories from this trip, and no one has told me any memories from this trip, except for one, that I have heard over and over and over again.
When we got off the plane, I asked my mom when we were going to see Attle. In my tiny toddler mind, I didn't think we were going to Seattle, i thought we were going to SEE Attle. The family that was there with me got a good laugh out of my obvious confusion, and now that story is told quite often.
This weekend me and my family went to St. George. All throughout the car ride, Kason kept asking when we were going to save George. We tried to explain to him, that it was St. George, and that there would be no saving going on. We thought he understood. Turns out he didn't.
When we were about to leave I asked him if he was excited to go home, and he just looked at me and said, "But we didn't get to save George Washington yet!"
Kason is my best friend. We both think that cities are people, that we have to see or save.

No comments:

Post a Comment