Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Haley!

Today is Haley's birthday.
She is probably my best friend.
We are both short, we both have "red" hair.
When she sings it makes me smile.
When we do our homework together,
we play for at least a few hour after.
We can talk about everything
and nothing at the same time.
I tell her everything.
She always has the cutest headbands.
We work together to steal the doll arms back from madi.
She runs around the pool table while madi chases her.
When she laughs, she crys,
Always.
Sometimes she makes me cry too.
We have never been in a fight (that I am aware of)
She always has the best food,
like goldfish, and fruit leathers,
and she lets me eat all I want.
Sometimes when we get really bored,
we will take pictures of our feet.
We talk about the Bachelor, and laugh at how psycho the girls are.
There are so many more reasons I love her,
but I am going to stop myself before I go to far.
Haley, you are my best friend,
and I don't know where I would be without you.




No comments:

Post a Comment