Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dear PG Wrestler

You don't know me, and I don't know you, but let's just say I think I love you. Not in the "we should get married" kind of way, well maybe just a little bit, but more in the "you are pretty much the best thing to ever hit the mat" sort of way. The way you pick up your opponents and slam them to the floor like they weigh no more than rag-dolls really astounds me. I may not have been to many wrestling meets, but all the same I have never seen you lose. Keep it up, and next week you should probably take State.
Go Vikings.
P.S. While this post may be meant for one PG wrestler in particular, the sentiments can extend to all of them, because they are all pretty great!

1 comment:

  1. "You're pretty much the best thing to ever hit the mat" Yes and yes. Wrestlers trump all other males. End of story.

    ReplyDelete