Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another note!

The Phantom of the Opera is indeed here. And if I do say so myself, Pleasant Grove High School, has once again, created something fantastic.
Kylie was glorious as Christine, I felt like I was hearing an angel sing. Evan was perfection, I was more than pleasantly surprised. Where has his voice been all of my life. And Mikayla, I obviously knew she could sing, but I have never heard her sound so good. No one else could have done the part of Carlotta justice, and no other part could have done Mikayla justice. I will admit that I had a slight problem with Rauol's body language, but his voice was actually quite superb, so what am I complaining about?
I must say that I am very proud to go to school with these amazing people, and can't wait to see what next year has in store.
My favorite part? "You will curse the day you did not do, all, that the Phantom asked of you!" Magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment