Monday, February 28, 2011

I am freaking out!

Tomorrow is the ACT. It is fairly safe to say that I am now in panic mode. Maybe if I would have studied I would feel better right now. Maybe if I had actually paid attention in those ACT prep classes instead of talking to Bree, and Mckay, and Emily I wouldn't feel like I am about to throw up. Maybe a lot of things. But the fact is I didn't study, and I didn't pay attention, and frankly, I probably deserve the pain and worry I am going through right now.
The funny thing is, is that I really don't think I should have anything to be that worried about. I have taken it before, and got a much better score than I expected. Maybe that is it. Maybe I am not so much worried about taking the test, as I am about doing better than I have already done. I would feel like a failure if I didn't at least match my score, and I won't feel like a success unless I beat my score. And it doesn't help that everyone, even people I never told, seems to know what I got, and now they have expectations of me too.
I think it would probably be best if I just stopped freaking out, and had confidence in what I know. But just because it would be best, it doesn't mean it will be easy. I am the kind of person who obbsesses over things, and worries about things 'til they are over.
My life will be a lot less stressful after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment