Friday, February 11, 2011

Good Night

See this guy...



     I met him tonight. Sure, I dont follow BYU basketball, but Linds does, when we found out he was at our school basketball game (granted he was there for the other team but that isn't important) Linds knew she needed to get his autograph. So of course me and Erin went too. I got a picture with him. He is pretty tall and good looking. I also had the genius plan to get his autograph for Grace Dayton. She is obsessed with anything BYU. We dropped it off at her house, but sadly she was in Disneyland. I just want to see her face when her dad gives it to her. I hope she will be happy.
     So even though good old PG lost miserably to those stinking Knights, it was still a good night.
P.S. His name is Jackson Emery.

No comments:

Post a Comment