Thursday, March 31, 2011

You had a birthday, shout hooray!

Cammie Rachelle Hurst




I prefer to call her Cam.
In my phone she is Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.
In hers I am Crap Bag
(First name Crap, last name Bag. If you can't remember it is like a bag of crap).
We met in 7th grade, when we had four out of seven classes together.
We were destined to hate each other, or to be best friends.
We are best friends.
Today she turned 17.
She has been looking forward to this for a while.
Mainly because she can finally give blood,
which she is doing today.
She likes Friends,
and How I Met Your Mother,
and musicals,
just like me.
Sometimes she texts me just to tell me a Canadian joke.
Sometimes we text each other for hours, with quotes from friends.
She understands my desire to put a book in the freezer.
(Mission accomplished by the way)
I vent to her.
Sometimes we get mad at each other,
sometimes we even don't like each other.
But we always get through it, and end up stronger.
One day we are going to go to Harry Potter land together.
And we are going to see Miss Saigon.
Sometimes when we hear words
that are normal to most people,
we look at each other because the exact same song came to both of our minds,
and we usually go on to sing said song, very badly.
So happy birthday Cam.
Give some blood, save some Japanese lives.
See you tomorrow.
Get ready for your present.

No comments:

Post a Comment