Thursday, March 10, 2011

Possessed

My phone is quite literally possessed. I have known this for awhile, but the full realization of it came only moments ago.
For several months now, my phone has been doing strange things. It shuts off at any given moment, sometimes it is because I open or close it too hard, and other times I take it out of my pocket and it is off, with full battery power. Also it vibrates when I am not receiving a text or call. It tells me I have a new message, when in fact, the message was recorded weeks ago.
Tonight however, my phone reached new levels of creepy. It is charging itself. The battery symbol is doing the thing it does only when it is charging. Plus the screen hasn't gone off for about an hour. I am telling you, there is something living inside my phone, making it do all of these things. I am afraid that one day, whatever is inside of it will come out and smother me in my sleep. So if I die suddenly, know that it was probably my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment