Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Calm Yourself.

I am stressing. Term is almost over, grades are not where they should be. I guess that is what happens when you miss school for a week due to sickness. I can assure you I will never let that happen again.

Chemistry is going to kill me, I think I understand things, but then I attempt the homework, and I come to realize that I was just kidding myself.

I failed my last math test, so I retook it, got a ninety six, so my grand total is a whopping seventy-nine. Please, try to hold your applause. Too bad tests are sixty percent of your grade. Oh well, I have faith everything will be okay.

Thursday I go to HOSA. That should be fun. Hopefully all of us will win something, so that we can party it up in California together.

I am going to California during the first week of April. Good thing it is a new term, I don't think I need anything else messing up this term.

I have to teach during the seminary assembly tomorrow. I am worried, I am not the greatest at giving talks, but it sounds pretty good, so I think I am set.

Today me, Erin, Linds, and Eliza went to the softball game, and didn't watch the game. It was fun. I think I may have SADD (Sports Attention Deficeit Disorder).

Donuts. They taste good, but they make you feel kind of gross after. But it was worth it.

I found out that Lindsey's vague post did not mean what I thought it meant... thank goodness.

Linds is going to watch him get his hard cut.

I really like He is We.

Well, I think I am done rambling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment