Saturday, March 19, 2011

I can't use the hadicap phone!

This weekend I went to Layton for HOSA.

Health Occupational Students of America

It is safe to say that it was a blast. Me and Cam ate Training Table, just us. Everyone else was lame and went to Denny's. Cammie told me to pick up the handicapped phone. I obviously refused. Then we took it back to our hotel and ate it, Cam spilled the dipping sauce, Erin refused to sleep there.

Medical Reading was harder than expected. We probably should have read the books better. Somehow we were not among the first six cut. Then cam the oral interview. What a joke. We spent most of the time laughing our heads off. None of us knew the questions we were asked, we all knew each others, just not our own. The judges probably thought we were airheads, granted we were cute, hilarious airheads.

I went to Target three times in one day. I bought shoes for nine bucks, and purple tights for a dollar twenty five. Haley bought little kid galoshes. I plan to buy some of my own. It is prime being able to fit into both kids and aldut sizes.

Somehow, at the awards ceremony, me, Cam, and Madi took eighth. Wow, did not see that coming. We almost peed from laughter. Cam, Lexa, Haley and Erin took third, we wont say how many teams there were. Sadie took fifth, she probably should have won. Madi took eighth in writing and seventh in the knowledge test. We will do better next year.

The bus ride home was nuts. Elbows, knees, and chins are awkward, and hilarious places to touch.

I got a really cute HOSA shirt, all of us did actually, you will see them on Monday.

All in all it was a successful weekend, if I do say so myself

No comments:

Post a Comment