Sunday, March 6, 2011

I may have a problem

Sometimes I blog stalk for hours on end, I can't seem to help myself. I have this urge to know everything about a person's life that they are willing to share, even if I have never met these people in my life.
I don't know what it is, but getting to know people from their blogs holds a certain appeal to me. It probably shouldn't, but it does.
Sometimes at school I find myself passing people in the halls, people who have no clue who I am, and that I have never spoken to in my life, and I wondering if they ever resolved this or that problem. I feeel extremely creepy when this happens, but when it comes down to it, I really don't care.
I will go on learning things about people, and caring about these things. I will go on hoping that they have written something new. I will go on blog stalking.

No comments:

Post a Comment