Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sorry Eunice, you got it wrong.

I hope you have all seen the movie She's the Man. If not, you probably live in a cave and need to get a life. Well, in the movie, Eunice says that soccer is the world's favorite sport. That is FALSE. As I discovered tonight, wrestling is actually the world's favorite sport, or at least it should be.
It was my very first time, me and Haley pretended to be Mia Maids, which we already act like, so it wasn't really a stretch. We sat in the stands and proceeded to watch all of JV. Don't worry, we cheered for Ty like it was nobody's business. We creamed them by the way. It was like 60 to 6, maybe even more.
Then we decided that we had to stay for at least some of varsity, even though it would mean being late to our own young women's activity. It was worth it. One kid from PG took down a knight in like two seconds flat. He just picked him up and threw him on the floor, like he didn't weigh more than a small child. He is my hero.
So basically me and Haley are obsessed with wrestling now, and we plan to go to pretty much every meet from here on out.
If you have never been to one, go.

No comments:

Post a Comment