Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A letter to a friend

Dear Cam,
If you were to come back from Mexico, here are somethings you would probably find out:
  1. Erin sits next to Tyler in seminary.
  2. You are in Fossum's class.
  3. I am in Whimpey's, with guess who? Mckay. So once again,  you are all alone. I'm sorry, I was praying for you.
  4. The girl that we asked about non-cystic fibrosis, the one who's blog you told me you kinda stalk, and that I now read, is in my seminary class too. And I felt a little creepy, but I kinda liked it.
  5. El Diablo is still here, as terrible as ever.
  6. The HOSA fees are due Friday. Me and Mad are going to talk to him to find out if he will let you pay once you get back, because you have to go.
  7. We are already planning on going to the space center again. Probably in two weeks. You can be head of security if you want.
  8. It snowed.
  9. I bought Lets go to the mall on itunes, and I listen to it more than i should.
  10. There is no longer a need for our intervention for Haley. She has moved up, she could still probably go more, but small steps. I am kind of disappointed, I was looking forward to it.
So there are some things. I really wish  you would come back, because when I have an even slightly mean thought, you are really the only one I can say it out loud too, everyone else looks at me like I am a terrible person. But I know that you get it. So hurry home, because I want my present.
Love,
Your Besty,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment