Sunday, January 16, 2011

Let's talk about gratitude.

The common thing throughout church this morning was gratitude so I decided that I should say what I am grateful for.
I am grateful for:
  • My Heavenly Father, and His son Jesus Christ
  • The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
  • President Thomas S. Monson, and the other General Authorities
  • My amazing YW leaders, especially Nancy Kelley and Emily Dunford
  • The scriptures
  • My family
  • Good friends
  • Books, especially when they are new, and all mine
  • The smell of the laundry detergent isles
  • The space center
  • 4.0
  • That a new sememster is starting
  • Cookie dough, cookie dough ice cream, cookie dough cupcakes, cookie dough anything
  • Kason's high squeaky voice
  • Kole's "shluffy" hair
  • My home
  • Jeans
  • Cosco socks
  • My worn down Wal-mart shoes
  • Little Beehives
  • My testimony
  • The fact that I live in Utah
  • Baggy sweatshirt, and hoodless sweaters
  • My dad's three jobs
  • Heaters in the winter
  • Air conditioning in summer
  • The mountains
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Entertaining reality TV shows
  • Musicals
There are so many more things that I am thankful for, but I don't think there is enough room to write them all, so for now, this list will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment