Monday, January 17, 2011

I may have a problem...

It is time for me to admit is, I am addicted, to reality television. I know, it is so stupid, and has nothing to do with actual reality, but I am hooked, and I am not ashamed.
My biggest addiction at the moment is probably the bachelor. Something about seeing twenty or so desperate females, falling over themselves to get the attention of one awkward, good looking male, makes me happy. It is pathetic, and I find it so sad that I can get so much entertainment out of seeing people make such fools of themselvt\es.
I hope that Utah's very own Michelle Money wins. Not because I like her, but because she is psychotic, and therefore everything a contestant on the bachelor should be. Let's face it, without the Michelles of the world, the show really wouldnt be worth watching.
.

If you don't watch this show, you really should. There is no better way to spend two hours of your Monday night. Trust me, you will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment