Sunday, April 17, 2011

I just may start crying...

For many months now, since about November, I have been looking forward to one thing. The premiere of the second part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Today all my hope was squashed right out of me. My ward decided to have our girls camp on the week it comes out. Most of my ward is outraged, but since the leaders have work and what not, they get to decide.

So me, Haley, Jennie, and Erin are gonna go the second we get back. Forget about showering, or changing clothes, or looking cute, we would rather watch Harry Potter, and honestly, who wouldn't?

2 comments:

  1. We will run to the theater like ravenous wolves. The inevitable rough looks we'll acquire from a week at the ranch will be enhanced when we all break down crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we will be surrounded by a sea of empty seats, because the stench that will permeate the very fiber of our beings will be far too malodorous for the rest of the world to handle. And the grease in our hair, accumulated from a week of no showers, will repel all the men away from us, which may not be a bad thing, because we dont want men to ruin the special moment seeing Harry die, then come back to life to defeat Voldemort is bound to bring.

    ReplyDelete