Thursday, April 21, 2011

I can't wait!

Thankfully, tomorrow I get to see all the wonderful people I went to EFY with.
I am going through withdrawls.
Most people say they will keep in touch with EFY friends.
We actually do.
This is what, our fith party?
With the first one being three days after we left.
Lets take a trip down memory lane...


Carson, Me, Tay-Tay, Erin, and Alex


See this blankets we are under, we tied it.


We are best friends.


Our entire company fit onto one couch.


Us doing our signs. All we did was play that game. Not even a joke.


Our counselors are probably the funnies people to ever walk the earth.

Suffice it to say, I am really excited to see some of them again, because they are some of the best people I have ever met.
And I love them all.

(I would kiss him for his hyperbola notes)
That was for you Erin Lou.


No comments:

Post a Comment