Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hmm...

Lately I have been feeling like my life is even more uneventful than usual. All I do is go to school, come home, and either watch TV or read a book.

There are no excititng stories to tell.

No amusing anecdotes.

There is no prom to be going to, unless you count the movie that me, and my non-asked friends are going to see, while thouse who were asked are dancing the night away in pretty dresses. I am really not even disappointed that I am not going, I am totally okay with it actually, but if I was going, I might have something other than the three things previously mentioned to look forward to.

I have four F's right now. And a C, and even a C+. My grades aren't crap because I am stupid, but because I have no desire to talk to teachers who really aren't that interested in talking to me. Instead I will turn things in by degree, hoping that those F's and C's will slowly go up to the A's I have grown to expect.

My AP history test is next Friday. How will I do? I would not be too surprised if I failed. I thought I knew stuff, but when I take practice tests, it turns out that I really don't know anything. I could study, but that would mean reading a dry review book, that is full of words that will probably go in one ear and out the other. But I should probably at least start trying. Maybe if I do that, I can somehow manage to scrape a 3. Which is passing.

I really like to watch Who Wants To Be A Millionare, because sometimes they ask questions about history, and I know the answers because we make fun of people and pictures in Newman's class. You learn life long lessons in that class.

This upcoming month will be a good month for plays. Thursday I am seeing Beauty and the Beast, a girl in my ward is the star, go Addy! Next Tuesday I am seeing Sunset Boulevard at the Pioneer Theater, the week after that, I am seeing Children of Eden at the high school. Then a few weeks after that, Les Mis at the Capitol Theater. I love plays, especially musicals. I wish my life could always be like this month.

I can't find my phone. I don't like this feeling. I wouldn't even say I am super attached to my phone, mean, I love it, but I am not one who cannot live without it. But I am freaking out. What if there is an important message. How would I know? I am hoping that it will just show up, but with my luck, it probably won't. 

Well I have no more ramblings left, and if you read this, you probably feel cheated out of five to ten minutes of your life. Sorry, but you will never get them back, hope you don't need those minutes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment