Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's 10:00 and...

It's 10:00 and

  • I just got off work.
  • I have to read 200 pages of 1984.
  • I have to come up with my ten favorite quotes from a book I haven't read yet (see above).
  • I have to write a paper about the themes in a book I have never read.
  • I am on facebook and blogger instead of doing useful stuff.
  • I am cheating on my online classes, don't worry, I will go back and really do the work later, just not right now.
  • I am about to fall asleep, even though I am drinking the Dew to try to stay awake.
  • I am trying to remember the path of blood through the body, but mostly the heart, and I am glad that I know it now because me and a kid at work quiz each other on it while we are helping customers.
  • I am trying not to fall asleep.
  • I am contemplating taking a shower to wake me up. But that means I have to do something with my hair, and I would really rather not.
  • I am having a really hard time remembering how to spell simple words.                                           
It's 10:00 and I am procrastinating.
What else is new?      

No comments:

Post a Comment