Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm a bit of a rebel

Today at work I got written up. Here is why...
(Aaron walks by carrying the bag of trash from photo)
Cami: Wow, I didn't know photo had so much trash.
Me: Of course they do, they hired Aaron.
Aaron: Watch it, I know where the write up forms are now.
Me: Well, too bad you are not supervising right now, so you could fill one out.
Aaron: Just watch me.
...
Aaron (over the intercom): Can I please get Kendall to the Service Desk?
(I walk over and he hands me a slip, this is what it said)

Please describe the nature of the violation: Being extremely disrespectful to superiors. Being a productivity vampire. Murder.
 Please summarize the discussion you had with the team member to correct the action: I told her to treat others with kindness and respect, explained ways she can stay busy and stressed the importance of not killing people.
...
Sometimes, I really love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment