Thursday, January 12, 2012

Here's to a miracle

Since I was 12 year old, and a little seventh grader, my dream was to graduate with a 4.0. I always assumed that I would be able to accomplish it because I am fairly smart, and have always had straight A's in the past.

Now it is the night before the end of my last second term in high school and my grades are as follows.

A
B+
A
NC (P)
NC (A)
A-
B

And the best part is is that I missed school today because I am sick. Which means that tomorrow I have to fix all my grades, which means taking three or four tests I believe, all while still probably feeling like crap. Think I can do it?  I do. Stranger things have happened right?

So here is to miracles, and dreams come true, because I really don't need to see all my hopes and plans for my high school life go down the toilet right now. If I can do this, I will try to stop being so lazy, and try to suppress this disease I have that stems from being a senior.

Graduation, would you mind coming quickly, I am ready to move on from everything that high school has been lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment