Tuesday, September 25, 2012

After a week of drama and crying and being unhappy and wondering what was coming next, things have finally resolved themselves, and I have never been more grateful! Things will still take some time to be completely perfect again, but they will get there, and hopefully be better than before!

I am just thankful that my roommates have been having as crappy of a week as I have, and that we can complain to each other, and cry for each others problems. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing putting me with these people.

College is hard and so is keeping up relationships with people who are hours away. But if those friendships and loves are meant to be, things will always work out, no matter how much crap you have to go through in order to have those things work. That was the number one lesson learned in Eccles C304 this week, but I think it was a lesson that we all needed to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment