Saturday, September 8, 2012

169

Yesterday he drove 169 miles to see me. It was wonderful.
I spend the majority of my time watching Boy Meets World on youtube.
That is all I want to do right now, but the internet connection here sucks.
That is one thing I don't miss about our apartment in PG...the crappy internet service.
I am back in Pleasant Grove for the weekend.
Not sure how i feel about it.
It is good to be back, but my family isn't even here.
They don't come home from camping until tomorrow.
Tomorrow I am getting my patriarchal blessing.
It is about time.
I have procrastinated it for so long.
But no longer.
I need guidance in my life.
Sometimes I feel like I am walking with a blind fold on.
Hopefully tomorrow will help.
I miss people.
Mostly my friends.
I don't talk to them much any more.
Mainly I just talk to Cam and Ryan.
Because they are the only ones who consistently text me back.
That's okay though, everyone is busy with school.
Not me.
I basically have no school.
College  is easier than high school.
I don't do homework.
Mostly because I don't have any.
So instead I spend my time watching Boy Meets World.
I wish I had a time turner.
So it could be yesterday again.

1 comment:

  1. hey kendall, i take offense, one, you don't ever text me, and two when i do, you totally don't text me back

    ReplyDelete