Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Siete

1. My favorite thing about myself is that I can wear little kid shoes.
2. If I were to smell Amortencia (which for those of you who don't know, is the strongest love potion in all of Harry Potter) it would smell of new books, grass, cement after it rains, and the laundry detergent aisle in the grocery store.
3. If you couldn't tell from #2, me and the magical world of Harry Potter are intimate aquantainces. I may have read the books at least six or seven times each. I re-read them once a year.
4. I am a perfectionist. I think I have slight O.C.D. Not with things like a clean room, but with everything else. It is a problem.
5. My future house will have a room dedicated to books. Wall to wall bookshelves, filled with every kind of books imaginable. It will my safe haven.
6. I get annoyed really easily. It probably has something to do with the fact that my period controls my emotion for at least two and a half weeks per month. You learn to deal with it.
7. I don't really like to sensor the things I say. I would rather say what is on my mind when it is on it, and deal with the repercussions later, then to not say something that I wanted to. Sometimes it gets me into trouble, but that's just me.

I will let you know who I will tag sometime in the future. I don't feel like figuring that out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment