Monday, October 24, 2011

food for thought

Book club is tomorrow. I am making a concious choice not to finish my book.
I like it when people call me Ken, it makes me feel cool. Too bad no one ever calls me that.
Sadies, to go or not to go?
I feel like I am constantly sick. It is really fun.
Sarcasm is my best friend. It is always with me.
Is it bad that I really like Calculus? I hope not, because I do. Call me a nerd. It wouldn't be too far from the truth.
I am really sick of school. Can I just graduate already?
I am ready for college. Me and Ky are going to have so much fun.
Do I want a nook/kindle for Christmas? It would be nice, but there is nothing I love more than the smell of new books, or old books that are new to me, or any books really.
Sometimes I stay up way too late, so I have to take a nap, then I stay up way too late again, so I have to take a nap again the next day. It is a vicious cycle and i don't know how to break it.
I think it is time for my yearly reading of Fire of the Convenant. That book is perfection. Read it if you haven't. Then maybe we can have yearly readings together.
I wish I had a different job. I love the people I work with, but the job is monotonous. Too bad it will probably never happen until I leave P.G.
The only jewlery I like are pearl(like) earrings, and handmade bracelets. Oh and obviously my CTR ring. But that doesn't count, that is basically a part of me.
I wish my life was more interesting. I wish there was a boy. Not a boyfriend. Just a boy. Life is more fun when there is a boy. It makes you want to get ready in the morning, and actually look cute. Too bad there is no boy. I will jsut continue to not try, until on the off chance a boy does come along.
Money would be nice.
I am ready for Christmas. Sometimes I sing and play Christmas songs in the middle of October. Okay, not sometimes, always.
I would be happier if life was a musical.
I like blogs. Not because I like blogging, but because I like stalking.

No comments:

Post a Comment