Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hey, Hi, Hello.

Today was the last day of my junior year, or the last day I am going at least. I can not say that I will miss it. In fact, if life was a musical, I would be singing a song of relief right now. But what a great last day it was.

This morning we got Kneaders, I ate like a pig.

Then I went to school to get those last few signatures my yearbook needed.

Newman gave me and Alexa smart cookies.

We went to Sadie's house for lunch, then watched Harry Potter.

Cam prank called people, I supplied the made up numbers.

I took Kali to the pool. That sucked.

Now I am home, looking forward to summer and all the good times, and also the lazy times that it will bring.
I plan on enjoying every moment of it, because in three months, I am a senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment