Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Because who really cares?

I love the days when I don't do my hair. When I just wake up, put up my bangs, and call it good, even though I know, it really can't be called good.

I love just picking clothes, with no thought involved, and putting them on, regardless of how I look in them.

I like that all my favorite shoes have holes in the bottoms, and everytime I walk outside, my feet get drenched.

I enjoy knowing that after today, I only have to go to each of my classes one more time, and then I am summer bound. I will not miss any of them, except for Newman's class, I do love that class, but I will bid happy good byes to the rest.

I love days when I say and do whatever I want, because I can: when I don't let inhibitions hold me back, and stop me from saying or doing something I want to.

Make today a good day, dare to be yourself, because honestly, who really cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment