Friday, November 25, 2011

The Blackest of All Nights

Sometimes I go to Black Friday with Mad and Erin. Actually that sometimes is really a one time. Yes folks, it was my first Black Friday tonight? Today? Last night? I am not really sure any more. I have been up for 23 hours straight right now, so if you want to excuse anything that might be typed by my sleep deprived fingers, go ahead, I won't blame you. Also, we only went to one store, Old Navy, and we stood in line for about two hours. It is a good thing that instead of buying really cute clothes that anyone would proud to wear, I buy a little boy's t-shirt. It isn't my fault i have been craving a super hero shirt, and the only ones out there are in the pre-pubescent boy section. And it also isn't my fault that it makes me have the approximate figure of my six year old little brother. But I love it, so that seven bucks of my money was highly well spent. I also got other things, but as you can tell I clearly got the most excited about my freaking hot t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment