Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'd kinda like to feel my face

So today I got my wisdom teeth out. The nurse told me I was the happiest patient they have had in a while, probably because I actually wanted them to come out. I was not going to let five years of braces be ruined by four little teeth.
I feel great. I don't hurt, except minimully. Maybe that is because I cannot feel anything on the lower half of my face. I can finally talk, because my tongue decided to regain feeling, but apparantly my face doesn't feel like following suit.
I assume that once I can actually feel my face, the pain will come, but right now, I am willing to take that risk. I don't like feeling like my face is no longer a part of me.
I am also a little upset that I wasn't very funny when I came out of it. Sure, I was slightly giddy, but for the most part, I was just myself, only slightly groggier.

No comments:

Post a Comment